Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vacation: Day 5...Pampered!

Slept in until 8:00 this morning....whoa!  Felt great!  The order of the day?  To be pampered!  After dropping my dad off at a nearby Wendy's, we girls went to California Nails for manis and pedis!  Mom, Erin and Kerry all had both manis and pedis...
 Molly and I got manis only....
It was absolutely heavenly and the people there were so nice and made us feel like queens!  Aren't our nails pretty?
After our totally deserved pampering, we picked Dad up and headed to the Park City farmer's market.  While it wasn't nearly as fantastic as the DesMoines farmer's market, it was a great time!  I made two purchases! One was the most wonderful peanut brittle I have ever had!  It is called Jessie's Peanut Brittle and the vanilla in it is homemade.  That must be the secret:)
My second purchase was a gorgeous cashmere scarf!  It is sooo soft and I will definitely use it at work because I am always freezing there!   Maybe I won't have to use my space heater anymore....ssshh - don't tell the fire marshal!
Tonight, we hung out at the room, watched the Espy Awards and ate Papa Murphy's pizza.  Perfect!   The sky sure looked like a storm was brewing up but it just rained a little and then we got to enjoy this!
Ended the day with more pampering....a sit in the hot tub right before bed - under a full moon sky....aaahhh!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment